Avene Antirougeurs Day Emulsion SPF30 relieves redness and soothes discomfort and overheating of normal to combination skin.
With soothing and hydrating properties, it features:
- Avene Thermal Spring Water naturally soothes and softens sensitive skin.
- TRP-REGULIN, an anti-irritating active, reduces redness and feelings of discomfort and overheating. Helps to reduce redness and prevents it from reappearing.
- Dextran Sulfate with redness-soothing properties.
- Pongamia Oil helps preserve the skin microbiome.
- UVA/UVB SPF30 protection protects the sensitive prone to redness skin from UV rays, which can aggravate the condition (Octocrylene free). Suitable for normal to combination skin, its fluid velvety texture leaves it comfortable all day long.
How to use Avene Antirougeurs SPF30?
- Apply Avene Antirougeurs Jour in the morning on the face and neck after cleansing with Avene Antirougeurs Lotion.
- Reapply throughout the day if needed.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, GLYCERIN, DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], WATER (AQUA), BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE, SILICA, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, 4-T-BUTYLCYCLOHEXANOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BLUE 1 (CI 42090), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM, EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), GLYCERYL BEHENATE, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, PONGAMIA GLABRA SEED OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TITANIUM, DIOXIDE (CI 77891), TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, TRIBEHENIN, TROPOLONE, XANTHAN GUM.