Avene Sun Stick Sensitive Areas SPF50+ provides very high protection for sensitive localized areas (ears, nose, lips, pigmentation areas) and scars.
The large stick for sensitive areas SPF 50+ is based on a unique combination of active ingredients, Sunsitive® Protection from Pierre Fabre Laboratories:
- Long-lasting, stable, and effective filter system for wide-spectrum UVB-UVA protection.
- Unique antioxidant complex (pre-tocopheryl) for long-lasting cellular protection against oxidative stress.
Its non-greasy texture leaves a transparent finish on the skin.
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Suitable for children over 3 and adults
How to use Avene Sun Stick Sensitive Areas SPF50+?
- Apply Avene Sun Stick SPF50+ to sensitive areas of the face and/or scars, before sun exposure.
- Complete your face and body sun protection with the remaining range of Avene sunscreen.
OCTYLDODECANOL. POLYETHYLENE. BUTYLENE GLYCOL COCOATE. HYDROGENATED MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX. BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE. DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE. BEESWAX (CERA ALBA). HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE. METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. OXOTHIAZOLIDINE. SACCHARIN. SODIUM BENZOATE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891). TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. WATER (AQUA)