Eucerin DermoPure Triple Effect Serum with patented Thiamidol enables you to finally beat blemishes and post-acne marks with 3 key factors:
- Anti-marks: Eucerin´s patented ingredient Thiamidol acts at the root cause of hyperpigmentation to reduce persistent post-acne marks and prevent their appearance;
- Anti-blemish: Salicylic Acid effectively reduces acne spots and Licochalcone A helps to prevent new blemishes from appearing;
- Anti-shine: Sebum Regulating Technology delivers a long-lasting dry, matt finish.
Acne affects up to 95% of adolescents and 40% of adults. Many people experience post-acne marks (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) long after getting acne under control.
Eucerin Triple Effect Serum with patented Thiamidol formulated to reduce post-acne marks, reduce blemishes, and control shine. First visible results in 2 weeks and continuous improvement over time.*
*Clinical study with 40 volunteers, 12 weeks of regular usage of both Serum & Fluid twice daily.
Good skin tolerability and efficacy on blemish-prone skin with post-acne marks.
- light texture absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy finish;
- non-comedogenic (does not clog pores);
How to use Eucerin DermoPure Triple Effect Serum?
- Apply one full pump of Triple Effect Serum morning and evening to thoroughly cleanse skin.
- Avoid the eye area.
AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT, GLYCERIN, TAPIOCA STARCH, CARBOMER, SALICYLIC ACID, ISOBUTYLAMIDO THIAZOLYL RESORCINOL, DECYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCYRRHIZA INFLATA ROOT EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, GLUCOSYLRUTIN, ISOQUERCITRIN, AMMONIUM-ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE-VP-COPOLYMER, PANTOLACTONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TRISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, PARFUM