Neoretin Discrom Control Lightening Peel is an innovative home peeling system that enhances the action of other depigmenting products.
Impregnated in chemical and enzymatic exfoliating active ingredients Neoretin Peeling Pads promote skin renewal, eliminating aged and darker skin cells.
Lightening Active ingredients Kojic Acid, Niacinamide, and Ellagic Acid control melanin production and its distribution to upper skin layers, thus helping to even the skin tone, and Vitamin C provides antioxidant protection and improves skin radiance.
RetinSphere® Technology stimulates epidermal renewal and enhances the effect of other active ingredients.
- RetinSphere® Technology (new-generation Retinoid);
- AHAs: Shikimic acid, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid;
- McZyme-C Complex;
- Kojic acid;
- Ellagic Acid;
- Stabilized vitamin C
Neoretin Discrom Control Lightening Peel is suitable for all skin types.
The formula is impregnated in concentrated discs made of pure fibers that minimize allergic reactions. Its slightly rough surface favors mechanical peeling during the massage.
Neoretin peeling pads can be used as an intensive treatment for skin with dark spots or as an adjuvant to other depigmenting products.
Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control.
How to apply Neoretin Discrom Control Peeling Despigmentante?
1. Slide the concentrated disc over the area to be treated, on cleansed and dry skin in a smooth circular and continuous motion for 30 to 60 seconds.
2. Leave to act for about 20 minutes or leave on overnight. If any symptoms of irritation occur (redness, itching or stinging) remove immediately.
3. After the indicated time, or the next morning, rinse thoroughly with water.
4. Then apply your regular depigmenting treatment.
Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. A slight stinging sensation is normal in early applications. Do not apply to open wounds or swollen areas.
It is recommended to use a photoprotector before sun exposure to minimise the risk of sun sensitivity. Store below 30oC.
Tecnologia RetinSphere®, Retinóide de nova geração; Ácido chiquímico Ácido; glicólico Ácido; cítrico Ácido; salicílico; Complexo McZyme-C; Ácido kójico; Niacinamida; Ácido elágico; Vitamina C estabilizada