Sesderma Azelac RU depigmenting routine provides luminosity, treats dark spots, and evens out skin tone. Ideal for any type of hyperpigmentation; sun spots, age spots, melasma, and acne post-inflammatory marks.
Azelac RU Flawless Beauty Depigmenting Set includes:
- Sesderma Azelac RU Liposomal Serum 30ml is a base treatment serum for melasma, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and other types of hyperpigmentation. All skin types. Suitable for high phototypes. Learn more Azelac RU Serum
- Sesderma Azelac RU Concentrated Serum Ampoules are an intensive shock treatment for melasma, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and other types of hyperpigmentation. All skin types. Suitable for high phototypes. Learn more about Azelac RU Ampoules
Among the actives in the Azelac RU range are Azelaic Acid, Retinol, Vitamin C, Niacinamide, and Tranexamic Acid. These are encapsulated in liposomes for excellent tolerance and excellent skin penetration. These active ingredients target different key mechanisms of dark spots’ formation and block melanin.
How to use Azelac RU Ampoules and Azelac RU serum?
- Start the treatment of stains with Azelac RU Ampoules, a shock treatment concentrate;
- Use half an ampoule in the morning and half an ampoule in the evening on a previously clean and dry face;
- Continue treatment with Azelac RU serum; apply 5 drops morning and evening;
- Additionally, apply a high-protection sunscreen (SPF30 or higher) in the morning routine like Sesderma Repaskin Silk Touch Sunscreen SPF50 with a matte non-greasy finish.